The Business of Managing and Marketing in the Age of Turbulence
About the summary
As the fallout from the financial meltdown of 2008 grows progressively worse, companies, industries, and entire markets cling precariously to life or have ceased to exist altogether. And the turbulence may not be over anytime soon. Here, noted business strategists Kotler and Casilone argue that these troubled times are not an aberration, but the new face of normal. Chaotics teaches how to be prepared for –– and thrive in –– this New Age of Turbulence.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to develop early warning systems for identifying the first signs of upheaval.
- How to construct detailed worst-case, best-case and most-expected-case scenarios.
- The strategic behaviors necessary to weather the storm in each specific operational area of your business.
- How to secure your market share from core customer segments – without decimating customer research and marketing budgets.
- How to compress strategic planning into shorter time cycles.