Can’t Buy Me Like
How Authentic Customer Connections Drive Superior Results
About the Summary
Today’s brands face an apparent choice between two evils: continue betting on their increasingly ineffective advertising or put blind faith in the supposedly mystical power of social media, where “likes” stand in for transactions and a mass audience is maddeningly elusive. We’ve entered the “Relationship Era,” where the only path for businesses seeking long-term success is to create authentic customer relationships. Authors Bob Garfield and Doug Levy show you where these authentic customers relationships come from, what they look like, and how to build them.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What the end of the Consumer Era and the beginning of the Relationship Era mean for you and your company
- How gaining and maintaining customers is now about establishing real relationships, not about persuading.
- Do’s and don’ts in navigating the new rules brought about by the Internet and social media.
- Think. Do. Say. Ron Tite
- Improving Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Profit Michael D. Johnson, Anders Gustafsson
- Loyalty Myths Henri Wallard, Timothy Keiningham, Lerzan Aksoy, Terry Vavra
- Quantum Marketing Raja Rajamannar
- Building Brandwidth Scott Miller, Sergio Zyman
- Content Marketing, Engineered Wendy Covey