How to Build a Profitable E-Commerce Strategy
About the Summary
From new relationships to essential technologies to changing corporate cultures, Cunningham explains what it takes to build a profitable e-commerce strategy from scratch whether you are currently a brick-and-mortar operation or an upstart with a new business model.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why relationships are at the heart of any B2B e-commerce strategy
- B2B best practices, including what they are, how they work, and how to apply them to your B2B venture.
- How to create the infrastructure to support sales, marketing, and service.
- Rituals Roadmap Erica Keswin
- Identity Is Destiny Laurence Ackerman
- Digital@Scale Anand Swaminathan, Jürgen Meffert
- Death by Meeting Patrick Lencioni
- Encouraging the Heart James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Trusted Partners Jordan D. Lewis Ph.D.