The Art of Leading by Looking Ahead
About the summary
Strategy and leadership expert Rob-Jan de Jong explains how to develop the ability to see things early and incorporate them into the future of your organization. Anticipate offers proven techniques for looking ahead and exploring potential futures, which can create enormous strategic advantage.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The purposes and ingredients of a personal vision.
- How to see things early and connect the dots.
- How to find your core values to develop your vision.
- Otherwise Engaged John Guaspari
- Speaking as a Leader Judith Humphrey
- Learning to Lead Ron Williams, Karl Weber
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D., Nazneen Razi, Ph.D., Peter Barge, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.
- Leading with Kindness William F. Baker, Michael O’Malley
- Beyond the Babble Macy Boehm, Bob Matha