The Next Normal
Transform Your Leadership, Your Team, and Your Organization
About the summary
The journey of discovering your leadership impact and the work necessary to become a servant leader can be a struggle if you have no direction. Greg Giuliano lays out the changes that leaders need to make to embrace and provide space for discovery in his book, The Next Normal: Transform Your Leadership, Your Team, and Your Organization, focusing on rethinking, resetting, and renewing leadership to facilitate the “next normal” as a step in the right direction.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How change happens to us and sometimes because of us.
- How to go with the flow of change to maximize potential.
- How to rethink and reset your own journey as a leader.
- How to build and coach a high performing team.
- How to enable positive transformation for maximum impact in the organization.
- Grounded Bob Rosen
- Stronger in the Broken Places James Morgan, James Lee Witt
- Tribal Leadership Halee Fischer-Wright, Dave Logan, John King
- The Critical Few Jon R. Katzenbach, James Thomas, Gretchen Anderson
- Propeller Craig Hickman, Tanner Corbridge, Jared Jones, Tom Smith
- How to Lead When Your Boss Can’t (or Won’t) John C. Maxwell