The Creativity Leap
Unleash Curiosity, Improvisation, and Intuition at Work
About the Summary
Creativity is the key to developing breakthrough products and services. In The Creativity Leap, Natalie Nixon writes that since humans are hardwired to be creative, it is a competency that anyone can develop. Innovative people in any field can apply a combination of inquiry, improvisation, and intuition to the ways they think through problems and work with others to continually increase their creative competency. Drawing on interviews with 56 people from diverse backgrounds, Nixon offers inspiring examples and techniques to unleash the creativity within all of us.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why creativity – and not just innovation – matters.
- What the 3iCreativity™ model is.
- How to harness wonder and rigor in your creative process.
- How to increase your creativity quotient (CQ).
- How I Built This Guy Raz
- The Innovator’s Solution Clayton M. Christensen, Michael E. Raynor
- Overfished Ocean Strategy Nadya Zhexembayeva
- Smartcuts Shane Snow
- First in Thirst Darren Rovell
- Running Lean Ash Maurya