Best Practices Are Stupid
40 Ways to Out-Innovate the Competition
About the Summary
In Best Practices Are Stupid, Stephen M. Shapiro offers 40 counterintuitive yet proven strategies for boosting innovation and making it a repeatable, sustainable and profitable process at the heart of a company’s culture. Shapiro shows that nonstop innovation is attainable and vital to building a high-performing team, improving the bottom line, and staying ahead of the competition.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to innovate both successfully and efficiently.
- How to bring in the right mix of people to unleash your team’s full potential.
- How to define challenges more clearly.
- How to increase your employees’ creative output.
- How to innovate through process, strategy, people and technology.
- Invisible Solutions Stephen Shapiro
- Competing Against Luck Karen Dillon, Clayton M. Christensen, David S. Duncan, Taddy Hall
- Overfished Ocean Strategy Nadya Zhexembayeva
- The Voltage Effect John A. List
- Running Lean Ash Maurya
- First in Thirst Darren Rovell