25 Lenses that Reframe and Help Solve Difficult Business Problems
About the Summary
Stephen Shapiro, a left-brained engineer in a right-brained world, applied his systems engineering to purposeful innovation. He discovered the process for driving better results doesn’t start with great ideas—it starts with better questions. He learned that innovation was not just the domain of the naturally creative. Invisible Solutions shares his secrets for problem-solving.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to formulate questions to open up true innovation.
- To recognize questions that deliver narrow solutions.
- To ask questions that change perspectives.
- Moving quickly with innovation maximizes results.
- Best Practices Are Stupid Stephen Shapiro
- The Voltage Effect John A. List
- F.I.R.E. Dan Ward
- Smartcuts Shane Snow
- Disrupt You! Jay Samit
- The Accidental Creative Todd Henry