How the World's Most Prolific Innovators Come Up with Great Ideas that Deliver Extraordinary Outcomes
About the Summary
RE:Think Innovation encourages us to come up with our own great ideas. Many people mistakenly believe that “innovation isn’t sustainable”, although there are ways to see the outcomes you want. The entire process of innovation is presented as something confusing, complex, and intimidating in our world today- but that is not truly the case. Innovation is intentionally made to be that way, so “traditional innovators” can appear more important than they actually are.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- What innovation actually is and how to come up with reliable ideas.
- Why people don’t innovate anymore due to over complication.
- How to set objectives using a formula.
- How to observe and connect the “dots” for innovation.
- Serial Innovators Claudio Feser
- Competing Against Luck Karen Dillon, Clayton M. Christensen, David S. Duncan, Taddy Hall
- Jobs to Be Done Stephen Wunker, Jessica Wattman, David Farber
- The Four Lenses of Innovation Rowan Gibson
- Create the Future Jeremy Gutsche
- Where Good Ideas Come From Steven Johnson