Turn the Ship Around!
How to Create Leadership at Every Level
About the Summary
From the vantage point of the commander of the USS Santa Fe, read how the crew completely turned the ship around, going from worst to first by questioning many of our basic leadership assumptions and shifting from take-control authority to give-control empowerment. Share the author’s insights as the crew gains unprecedented decision making authority, the risks of doing so, and the reward of an exponentially more effective and more resilient organization. Learn how to achieve astounding results by applying the author’s practical steps and see what it’s really like to operate a nuclear submarine.
- Persuadable Al Pittampalli
- Leadership Blindspots Robert Bruce Shaw
- The Zappos Experience Joseph Michelli
- True To Our Roots Paul Dolan
- The Leader of the Future 2 Frances Hesselbein, Marshall Goldsmith
- The Athena Doctrine Michael D’Antonio, John Gerzema