The Upside of the Downturn
Ten Management Strategies to Prevail in the Recession and Thrive in the Aftermath
About the Summary
Geoff Colvin, one of America’s most respected business journalists, says even the scariest recession has an upside. The best managers know conventional thinking won’t help them win in these tough times. They’re taking smart, practical steps that will not only keep them strong, but will also distance them from the pack for years to come.
In his latest work, Colvin, author of the bestselling Talent is Overrated, offers ten solidly grounded strategies that will increase your company’s competitiveness and build its long-term value.
- Talent Is Overrated Geoff Colvin
- Business Strategy Success Principles Paul Arnold
- Topgrading Bradford D. Smart, Ph.D.
- Noise Daniel Kahneman, Olivier Sibony, Cass R. Sunstein
- Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times Stephen R. Covey, Bob Whitman
- Nudge Cass R. Sunstein, Richard H. Thaler