Built to Last
Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
About the Summary
In Built to Last, Jim Collins and Jerry Porras spent six years studying exceptional companies to see what accounts for their business success. What they discovered will work for you today, whatever your job function or level of authority. This summary dissects those visionary companies to reveal the secrets of their longevity.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The underlying factors that help visionary companies outperform their competition.
- How to preserve the values that set your company apart from others.
- How to set audacious goals and to experiment freely.
- Good to Great Jim Collins
- Great by Choice Morten T. Hansen, Jim Collins
- Lukaszewski on Crisis Communication James E. Lukaszewski
- Power of 2 Gale Muller, Ph.D., Rodd Wagner
- Made to Stick Chip Heath, Dan Heath
- We Are Smarter Than Me Jon Spector, Barry Libert