The Speed of Trust
The One Thing that Changes Everything
About the Summary
According to Stephen M.R. Covey, trust is one of the essential elements of business, and the ability to create, preserve and restore trust has become one of the most important skills today, inside and outside the office. In our book summary of The Speed of Trust, Covey gives readers all the key tools to cultivating trust in their relationships, while offering up the wisdom of other great business leaders on the topic.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The economics of trust and its effects on speed and cost in relationships and organizations.
- How you can assess your credibility based on character and competence.
- The 13 Behaviors common in people with high-trust relationships.
- The taxes and dividends that flow from organizational trust.
- How micro trust issues in the self and in relationships flow outward to affect market reputation and societal contribution.
- How to be an effective leader by inspiring and extending trust.
- How to restore lost trust.
- Trust & Inspire Stephen M.R. Covey
- Smart Trust Stephen M.R. Covey, Rebecca R. Merrill, Greg Link
- The Truth About Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Anticipate Rob-Jan de Jong
- Hacking Leadership Mike Myatt
- The Performance Pipeline Stephen Drotter