Trust & Inspire
How Truly Great Leaders Unleash Greatness in Others
About the Summary
When it comes to the way we lead in the workplace, in the classroom or at home, we’ve been repeating the same style of leadership for a long time. In Trust & Inspire: How Truly Great Leaders Unleash Greatness in Others, New York Times bestselling author and global authority on trust, leadership, and culture Stephen M.R. Covey suggests a simple term, and complete framework, for the change we need: Trust & Inspire. At its core, a Trust & Inspire paradigm flows from a fundamental belief in the potential and greatness inside each of us. Its goal is to unleash people’s talent and potential–to truly empower and inspire them–rather than try to contain and control them. This approach also produces far better performance. Trust & Inspire is the new way to lead.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The Emerging Forces and Epic Imperatives impacting our work and lives.
- The Fundamental Beliefs of a Trust & Inspire Leader.
- The 3 Stewardships of a Trust & Inspire Leader.
- 5 Common Barriers to Trust & Inspire Leadership.
- The Speed of Trust Stephen M.R. Covey
- Smart Trust Stephen M.R. Covey, Rebecca R. Merrill, Greg Link
- Provoke Steven Goldbach, Geoff Tuff
- The Trust Edge David Horsager
- The Leadership PIN Code Nashater Deu Solheim
- The 100X Leader Steve Cockram, Jeremie Kubicek