Trust & Inspire
How Truly Great Leaders Unleash Greatness in Others
About the summary
When it comes to the way we lead–in the workplace, in the classroom, at home–we’ve been repeating the same style of leadership for a long time. In Trust & Inspire: How Truly Great Leaders Unleash Greatness in Others, New York Times bestselling author and global authority on trust, leadership, and culture Stephen M.R. Covey suggests a simple term, and complete framework, for the change we need: Trust & Inspire. At its core, a Trust & Inspire paradigm flows from a fundamental belief in the potential and greatness inside each of us. Its goal is to unleash people’s talent and potential–to truly empower and inspire them–rather than try to contain and control them. This approach also produces far better performance. Trust & Inspire is the new way to lead.
In This Summary You’ll Learn
- The Emerging Forces and Epic Imperatives impacting our work and lives.
- The Fundamental Beliefs of a Trust & Inspire Leader.
- The 3 Stewardships of a Trust & Inspire Leader.
- 5 Common Barriers to Trust & Inspire Leadership.
- The Speed of Trust Stephen M.R. Covey
- Smart Trust Stephen M.R. Covey, Rebecca R. Merrill, Greg Link
- Empowered Chris Jones, Marty Cagan
- The Power of Voice in Schools Kristine Fox, Deborah Young, Russ Quaglia, Lisa Lande
- Boundaries for Leaders Henry Cloud
- Transparency James O’Toole, Daniel Goleman, Warren Bennis