The Recognition Book
50 Ways to Step Up, Stand Out and Get Recognized
About the summary
Realizing your fullest potential and getting the professional recognition you deserve requires more than just being good at your job. No matter what industry or where you are in your career path, The Recognition Book will help you define your career goals and identify the character traits, behaviors, and skills to develop in order to reach them.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to create a recognition plan.
- How to positively enhance your relationships with others.
- How to get noticed the right way.
- How to give constructive feedback.
- Plan, Act, Impact Colt McAnlis
- Authentic Confidence Ben Fauske
- Measure Up Josh McAfee
- The Power of Reputation Chris Komisarjevsky
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There Marshall Goldsmith
- Drive Your Career Ed Evarts