The Promises of Giants
How YOU Can Fill the Leadership Void
About the Summary
The Promises of Giants: How YOU Can Fill the Leadership Void requires you to recognize that you, too, are a giant. And forgetting you’re a giant–even for a moment–can have dire consequences. Giants can’t do anything in the same way as everyone else. And when it comes to your interactions with others; neither can you. The promises of giants guarantee a certain type of lived experience under the umbrella of that leader. It is a collection of promises made to the people you work with most intimately, to your workplace as a whole, and to yourself alone.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How and why you are giant, regardless of your size.
- Promises leaders should make to themselves.
- Promises leaders should make to those they interact and work with directly.
- Promises leaders should make to their organizations on a whole.
- Hearts Touched with Fire David Gergen
- Credibility James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Disciplined Dreaming Josh Linkner
- Judgment Noel Tichy, Warren Bennis
- Fisch Tales Bob Fisch
- From Bud to Boss Kevin Eikenberry, Guy Harris