The Power of a Graceful Leader
About the Summary
Alexys Thompson, in The Power of a Graceful Leader, points out that every leader directly impacts at least twelve other humans through leadership. Graceful leadership is the most integrated form of leadership. It allows you to form a bridge between personal and professional, align yourself to your purpose, and adapt as required for each unique situation. The epitome of a graceful leader is knowing where to be, when to be there, and how to be there. It’s like having a playbook in football, where you know exactly where you’re supposed to be on the field.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why it’s important to be graceful to yourself.
- Tips for living your life with more alignment, integration, and flow.
- New tools for leading.
- How to create a graceful culture in your home and work environment.
- Solving the People Problem Evans Kerrigan, Brett M. Cooper
- Beating the Global Odds Paul A. Laudicina
- You Win in the Locker Room First Mike Smith, Jon Gordon
- The Leader’s Guide to Unconscious Bias Mark Murphy, Anne Chow, Pamela Fuller
- Common Purpose Joel Kurtzman
- The Promises of Giants John Amaechi OBE