The 1-Page Marketing Plan
Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out from the Crowd
About the summary
In order to build a successful business, you must have a set marketing plan in place. In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, author Allan Dib presents an easy and time-saving solution, useful to anyone in business; from beginners to experienced entrepreneurs. With just one page, you can map out a simple and reliable plan that will drive your business growth to the next level.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to get new customers and make more profit from existing ones.
- Strategies that work for small and medium-sized businesses.
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious
- A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized 1-page marketing plan
- Stand for Something Brian Burkhart
- From Individual to Empire Laura Bull
- Likeable Social Media Dave Kerpen
- The Customer Century Anders Gronstedt Ph.D.
- Quantum Marketing Raja Rajamannar
- Content Marketing, Engineered Wendy Covey