Genuine Marketing in an Age of Cure-Alls
About the Summary
Digital marketing has been around for over twenty years, yet businesses today are more baffled, bloodied, and battle-scarred than ever. Marketing scientist Dan Russell wrote Snake Oil: Genuine Marketing in an Age of Cure-Alls to provide an entertaining and enlightening joyride back down the hockey stick of digital marketing’s growth over the past two decades. With the knowledge contained in Snake Oil, entrepreneurs and business owners will be able to navigate the murky waters of digital marketing, squeeze more profit from their sales funnels, focus on projects that are verifiably important, and build a highly scalable marketing operating system inside their business.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to navigate the process of digital marketing.
- How to get more profit out of sales funnels.
- How to focus on projects that are verifiably important.
- How to build a highly scalable marketing operating system inside a business.
- The right steps to reinforce knowledge of marketing and conversion principles.
- Enchantment Guy Kawasaki
- Convergence Marketing Vijay Mahajan, Jerry Wind
- Selling Blue Elephants Howard Moskowitz, Alex Gofman
- Naked Conversations Robert Scoble, Shel Israel
- Scoring Points Terry Hunt, Clive Humby
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan Allan Dib