How Businesses Win Big
About the Summary
When leadership is an inch apart on strategy, product teams are miles apart on execution. Getting strategy right must occupy every leader’s mindset from start to finish. But how can leaders do that? All of us are in business to meet the unmet and unarticulated needs of customers. In Strategy First, Brad Chase shares his secrets to unlocking and executing strategies that lead to real, lasting success – from leadership down to project teams.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The key elements of a successful strategy.
- How to rate the elements of a strategy to determine whether it will lead to success.
- How to activate those elements in the real world.
- Tips for executing your strategy in a way that leads to exponential success.
- Doing the Right Things Right Laura Stack
- The Synergist Les McKeown
- Leadership Blindspots Robert Bruce Shaw
- Unlearn Barry O’Reilly
- Saving the World at Work Tim Sanders
- Mental Wealth Emi Golding, Peter Diaz