Once Upon a Leader
Finding the Story at the Heart of Your Leadership
About the Summary
Executive coaches and leadership experts Rick Lash and Christine Miners wrote Once Upon a Leader: Finding the Story at the Heart of Your Leadership as a transformative guide to leadership development that illuminates how your internal narrator acts as the operating system of your mind. Through engaging stories, research-backed insights, and techniques, you’ll gain the tools to re-engage and update the story you tell yourself so that you can operate at a higher, more effective level.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to find your internal narrator.
- The role your narrator plays in leadership effectiveness.
- How your narrator becomes an insufficient partner in your leadership over time.
- The materials and steps you need to find and refine your narrative.
- How to help your internal narrator become a more mature version of itself.
- Anticipate Rob-Jan de Jong
- How the Best Leaders Lead Brian Tracy
- The Leader’s Mind Jim Afremow
- Wake Up and Smell the Coffee Simon Mac Rory
- The Spirit of Hospitality Larry Stuart
- I Love It Here Clint Pulver