The Double Bottom Line
How Compassionate Leaders Captivate Hearts and Deliver Results
About the Summary
Combining the collective wisdom gleaned from over 40 interviews with successful leaders who practice compassionate leadership, The Double Bottom Line: How Compassionate Leaders Captivate Hearts and Deliver Results shows how to add true compassionate leadership to your playbook. You’ll discover that most leaders have an innate desire to be compassionate, but many don’t know how to put it into practice. This summary shares actionable methods used by proven leaders for being empathetic and action-oriented in equal measure. After all, taking care of your people is proven to lead to better results.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to become a leader that drives trust, success, and innovation.
- How to raise morale, build stronger teams, and improve overall performance at your organization.
- How to create sustainable commitment to your organization’s mission and values.
- Digital Body Language Erica Dhawan
- Adaptive Christopher Creel
- Pick Up the Gum Wrapper Joe Bertotto
- Contagious Culture Anese Cavanaugh
- Embracing Excellence Arthur Pell Ph.D., Franklin Ashby
- Getting Along Amy Gallo