How to Grow Your Small Business
A 6-Step Plan to Help Your Business Take Off
About the Summary
What small business owners need is a simple system of frameworks and playbooks that optimize their business for growth. They need a way to create predictability and reliability in their day-to-day operations. In How to Grow Your Small Business: A 6-Step Plan to Help Your Business Take Off, Donald Miller lays out a 6-step plan that has helped thousands of small-business owners build businesses that work. Whether you operate your business by yourself or have one hundred employees or more, you will find this plan useful. It will help you stop feeling like you’re managing chaos as you grow your business.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How an airplane and small business should be similarly engineered.
- The six critical parts of every business.
- The six steps to grow a successful business.
- The problems that will be solved with each of the six steps.
- Hero On a Mission Donald Miller
- Business Made Simple Donald Miller
- Building a StoryBrand Donald Miller
- The Lean Startup Eric Ries
- Game-Time Decision Making David Meltzer
- Vision to Reality Curtis L. Jenkins