Building a StoryBrand
Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
About the Summary
Too often, marketing efforts yield little or no results. In Building a StoryBrand, best-selling author Donald Miller shows companies how to dramatically improve how they connect with customers and grow their businesses. He does this by teaching seven universal story points all humans respond to; the real reason customers make purchases; how to simplify a brand message so people understand it; and how to create the most effective messaging. Building a StoryBrand will transform the way you talk about who you are, what you do and the unique value you bring to your customers.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The 7 elements of the StoryBrand Framework and how to use them.
- Why your customers, not your company, are the real heroes.
- Why all great stories and brands are about survival and transformation.
- To use your StoryBrand script to transform your organization.
- Business Made Simple Donald Miller
- Hero On a Mission Donald Miller
- Improving Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Profit Michael D. Johnson, Anders Gustafsson
- Upstream Marketing Tim Koelzer, Kristin Kurth
- Be the Go-To Theresa M. Lina
- Selling Blue Elephants Howard Moskowitz, Alex Gofman