How the Future Works
Leading Flexible Teams To Do The Best Work of Their Lives
About the Summary
Flexible work offers a real opportunity, not just to attract and retain talent, but to transform the way people work and unlock their potential. In How the Future Works: Leading Flexible Teams To Do The Best Work of Their Lives, authors and members of Slack’s Future Forum consortium Brian Elliott, Sheela Subramanian, and Helen Kupp embrace the notion that 9-5 is a concept that just doesn’t resonate with most knowledge workers today. They lay out a seven-step process for getting to how the new future works.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why flexible work works.
- The competitive advantage of flexible work.
- The seven steps to making flexible work successful.
- How to focus on outcome over activity.
- Platform Michael Hyatt
- Business Chemistry Suzanne Vickberg, Kim Christfort
- The Q-Loop Brian Klapper
- Primal Teams Jackie Barretta
- Intellectual Property Paul Goldstein
- Digital@Scale Anand Swaminathan, Jürgen Meffert