Hearts Touched with Fire
How Great Leaders are Made
About the Summary
We need new, talented leaders who are looking for paths forward, not obsessing over past differences, who put country before party, unity before division. In Hearts Touched with Fire: How Great Leaders are Made, through stories and reflections from his half century in the public arena, author David Gergen shares what he has learned about the development of young, passionate leaders and why he is encouraged.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to become the author of your own life.
- The four keys to becoming a resilient leader.
- How to manage up, down, and sideways.
- The seven deadly sins of leadership.
- From Bud to Boss Kevin Eikenberry, Guy Harris
- The New Corporate Facts of Life Diana Rivenburgh
- Tough Calls from the Corner Office Harlan Steinbaum
- Leadershift Emmanuel Gobillot
- Back to Human Dan Schawbel
- Head, Heart & Guts David L. Dotlich, Stephen Rhinesmith, Peter Cairo