Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
Your Foundation for Successful Leadership
About the Summary
To be a successful leader, you need to be asking yourself and your team key questions in order to learn, grow, and develop better ideas. Maxwell shares leadership questions he has gathered from others and from his own experience that will inspire both seasoned leaders and new leaders to ask great questions that will improve their leadership skills and careers.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why it’s important to ask great questions, now and throughout your career.
- The key questions to ask yourself and your team.
- Why leading others depends on leading yourself.
- How to weather poor leadership and develop emerging talent.
- The 360 Degree Leader John C. Maxwell
- The Leader’s Greatest Return John C. Maxwell
- Talent is Never Enough John C. Maxwell
- Leadershift John C. Maxwell
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader John C. Maxwell
- The 5 Levels of Leadership John C. Maxwell