The 360 Degree Leader
Developing Your Influence from Anywhere in the Organization
About the Summary
According to leadership expert John Maxwell, you can learn to develop your influence from wherever you are in the organization by becoming a 360-degree leader. You can learn to lead up, lead across and lead down. He writes that only 360-degree leaders influence people at every level of the organization, and by helping others, they help themselves. In The 360 Degree Leader, Maxwell explains that becoming a 360-degree leader is within the reach of anyone who possesses average or better leadership skills and is willing to work at it.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to overcome the myths believed by many people in the middle of an organization.
- How to deal with the most common challenges faced by people in the middle of an organization.
- How to lead your boss, your colleagues and your followers.
- How to overcome the setbacks and obstacles you will face on the road to becoming a 360-degree leader.
- How to quantify the value of 360-degree leadership.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader John C. Maxwell
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions John C. Maxwell
- Talent is Never Enough John C. Maxwell
- Leadershift John C. Maxwell
- No Limits John C. Maxwell
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect John C. Maxwell