The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
About the Summary
In Leadershift, John C. Maxwell helps leaders gain the ability and willingness to make leadership changes that will positively enhance their organizational and personal growth. He does this by sharing the 11 shifts that leaders need to be successful over the course of their careers. Each shift has the potential to change a leader’s trajectory, set them up for new and exciting achievements, and strengthen and sustain their leadership abilities.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The mindset needed to leadershift.
- How to identify the “costs” of becoming the best leader you can be.
- How to shift from claiming positional authority to developing moral authority.
- How to become a transformational leader and find your calling.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader John C. Maxwell
- How to Lead When Your Boss Can’t (or Won’t) John C. Maxwell
- The 5 Levels of Leadership John C. Maxwell
- The 360 Degree Leader John C. Maxwell
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions John C. Maxwell
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect John C. Maxwell