How to Lead When Your Boss Can’t (or Won’t)
About the Summary
Maxwell unveils how to successfully navigate the challenges of working for a bad boss. Learn how to position yourself for current and future success, take the high road with a poor leader, avoid common pitfalls, work well with teammates, and develop influence wherever you find yourself. You can learn how to lead – even in the most challenging situations.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why leading yourself is the key to dealing with a boss who doesn’t lead.
- Strategies and advice for working productively with difficult bosses.
- To become someone others want to follow.
- To avoid behaviors that could worsen your situation.
- To deal with the stress of a difficult boss and keep growing.