About the Summary
Even if you are the best salesperson in your company, you could be even better. Forget everything you think you know about selling products to buyers — the rules are changing, and it’s about time. In CustomerCentric Selling, sales experts Michael T. Bosworth and John R. Holland lay out a new approach to sales, one in which salespeople stop forcing products on buyers and start listening to their goals, problems and needs. Stop giving your “expert” opinion on why a buyer should snap up your products, and start engaging decision makers in business conversations that yield results.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The 7 basic tenets of customer-centric selling, and how they’re different from traditional selling behavior.
- What Sales-Ready Messaging is and why it’s effective.
- Why pipelines need to be flushed now and then.
- How to negotiate from a position of strength.
- Effective tips for more effective forecasting.