Unlock Your Power to Influence, Lead, and Create the Impact You Want
About the Summary
Everyone in an organization is a leader. How you show up matters – your intentions, energy, and presence as a leader sets the tone, creating a positive or negative culture and results. In Contagious You, Anese Cavanaugh offers the tools and inspiration to become a dynamic leader who has the power to influence and create the impactful change you want to experience. You can be contagious.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What it means to be contagious.
- How to amplify your own energetic state to create positive impact.
- Why self-care is an essential leadership skill.
- How great leaders enable and encourage positive and contagious energy.
- Contagious Culture Anese Cavanaugh
- Impromptu Judith Humphrey
- How to Be Exceptional Barbara A. Steel, Joseph R. Folkman, Robert H. Sherwin, Jr., John H. Zenger
- Borrowing Brilliance David Kord Murray
- Leading at a Higher Level Ken Blanchard
- The Spirit of Hospitality Larry Stuart