The Leader’s Mind
How Great Leaders Prepare, Perform, and Prevail
About the summary
In The Leaders Mind: How Great Leaders Prepare, Perform, and Prevail, author Jim Afremow presents a contemporary collection of interviews and accounts of outstanding leaders that reflect a common thread: The leaders have a clear awareness of how their actions and words impact others, one person at a time. And they each use potent mental skills that help them navigate highs and lows, push through setbacks, and squeeze every last ounce of potential from themselves and the people they serve. In short, they have developed a Leader’s Mind. And so can you.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How leaders nurture their teams, one person at a time.
- How to make your mindset the most potent tool at your disposal.
- The significance of mentorship and modeling in leadership.
- Why all leaders need to develop a style that is true to themselves.
- The Oz Principle Craig Hickman, Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- High Altitude Leadership Don Schmincke, Chris Warner
- The Education of an Accidental CEO John Boswell, David Novak
- 360 Degrees of Influence Harrison Monarth
- Head, Heart & Guts David L. Dotlich, Stephen Rhinesmith, Peter Cairo
- Everyday People, Extraordinary Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner