The Leader’s Mind
How Great Leaders Prepare, Perform, and Prevail
About the Summary
In The Leaders Mind: How Great Leaders Prepare, Perform, and Prevail, author Jim Afremow presents a contemporary collection of interviews and accounts of outstanding leaders that reflect a common thread: The leaders have a clear awareness of how their actions and words impact others, one person at a time. And they each use potent mental skills that help them navigate highs and lows, push through setbacks, and squeeze every last ounce of potential from themselves and the people they serve. In short, they have developed a Leader’s Mind. And so can you.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How leaders nurture their teams, one person at a time.
- How to make your mindset the most potent tool at your disposal.
- The significance of mentorship and modeling in leadership.
- Why all leaders need to develop a style that is true to themselves.
- Beating the Global Odds Paul A. Laudicina
- The 5 Levels of Leadership John C. Maxwell
- It’s Never Just Business J. Scott
- Strategic Doing Nancy Franklin, Janyce Fadden, Elizabeth Nilsen, Edward Morrison, Scott Hutcheson
- Open Leadership Charlene Li
- Who Killed Change? John Britt, Pat Zigarmi, Judd Hoekstra, Ken Blanchard