Be a Happy Leader
Stop Feeling Overwhelmed, Thrive Personally, and Achieve Killer Business Results
About the Summary
In Be a Happy Leader, author Tia Graham carefully crafts the roadmap for a meaningful pursuit of happiness and unravels what can be at stake when happiness takes a backseat in your life. Her evidence-based research and extensive experience in understanding the path toward happiness lays the groundwork for every leader who seeks to “lead happily.” Through her work, she helps you understand that happiness is not impossible to achieve. With the right understanding, effort, consistency, and an unfailing belief in yourself, you can not only smile but also thrive as a leader.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How happiness can be extremely beneficial for your personal and professional life and what it means to be a happy leader.
- What can be at stake if prolonged unhappiness replaces positivity.
- How your happiness and professional life are inextricably linked.
- What the Happy Leader Methodology is and how you can inculcate it in your personal and professional life.
- Stop Workplace Drama Marlene Chism
- The Leadership Pipeline Ram Charan, Stephen Drotter, James Noel
- Resonant Leadership Annie McKee, Richard Boyatzis
- Empowered Chris Jones, Marty Cagan
- Still Surprised Patricia Ward Biederman, Warren Bennis
- The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan Jayme A. Check, Jorge E. Pedraza, George B. Bradt