Clicks and Mortar
Passion Driven Growth in an Internet Driven World
About the Summary
Pottruck, former president and CEO of The Charles Schwab Corporation, and co-author Pearce maintain that although the rise of the Internet may seem to have transformed everything about the way business is done, the future still belongs to passionate companies who marry technology with the best qualities of people. In this summary, you will learn what it takes to compete in the new Internet-driven world and what you can do to transform your company into a dynamic, profitable enterprise.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why it’s crucial for businesses to develop their own corporate cultures.
- How to assemble a team with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- How leaders who really listen drive innovation in the workplace.
- How to create internal entrepreneurs that use technology to achieve success.
- Stacking the Deck David S. Pottruck
- Data-ism Steve Lohr
- All In On AI Thomas H. Davenport, Nitin Mittal
- How Big-Tech Barons Smash Innovation Ariel Ezrachi, Maurice E. Stucke
- The Cluetrain Manifesto Christopher Locke, David Weinberger, Rick Levine, Doc Searls
- Blown to Bits Philip Evans, Thomas S. Wurster