Change the Culture, Change the Game
The Breakthrough Strategy for Energizing Your Organization and Creating Accountability for Results
About the Summary
In this executive book summary of the newest release from the best-selling authors of The Oz Principle, you will learn how to build a culture of accountability in your organization. The authors reveal how to transform your entire organization through each level of the Results Pyramid: Experiences, Beliefs, Actions and Results.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to accelerate the change in culture you need to achieve your goals.
- How to generate the potent impact that greater accountability has on accelerating change in people and teams.
- How some of the most successful organizations in the world have applied these proven best practices.
- How to transform your entire organization through each level of the Results Pyramid
- Journey To The Emerald City Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- The Oz Principle Craig Hickman, Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- How Did That Happen? Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- The Wisdom of Oz Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- Get There Early Bob Johansen
- Why Some Companies Emerge Stronger and Better from a Crisis Ian I. Mitroff