Journey To The Emerald City
Achieve a Competitive Edge by Creating a Culture of Accountability
About the Summary
Journey to the Emerald City, describes the process for Creating a Culture of Accountability® that energizes every level of the organization, from the senior management team to the front-line worker, and, most importantly, it outlines the best and fastest way to create that culture so that you can quickly begin enjoying the results of a greater competitive advantage.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to manage the cultural environment of your organization more actively.
- How to accelerate the transition to a new, more effective culture of accountability.
- Practical methods for gaining people’s wholehearted commitment to achieving organizational results.
- A powerful framework for understanding and changing a company culture.
- The Oz Principle Craig Hickman, Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- How Did That Happen? Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- Change the Culture, Change the Game Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- The Wisdom of Oz Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution Chris McChesney, Jim Huling, Sean Covey
- The Next Global Stage Kenichi Ohmae