Your Best Year Ever
A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals
About the Summary
In Your Best Year Ever, Michael Hyatt shares a powerful, proven, research-driven system for setting and achieving goals. Anyone who is tired of not seeing progress in their personal, intellectual, business, relationship or financial goals will benefit from the field-tested wisdom found here. Learn how to design your best year ever by discovering what’s holding you back, how to overcome past setbacks, how to quit-proof your goals, and more. Hyatt offers the way to close the gap between reality and dreams.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why your beliefs shape your reality –– and how to change both.
- How both regret and gratitude lead to opportunity.
- How to create great goals that will help you design your future.
- How to master motivation and to build a supportive social circle.
- How to break up your plan into actionable steps and to use Activation Triggers to stay on track.
- The Vision Driven Leader Michael Hyatt
- Platform Michael Hyatt
- The Power of Identity Bill Wiersma
- The Laws of Charisma Kurt Mortensen
- Presenting to Win Jerry Weissman
- How to Think Strategically Greg Githens