Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work that Makes You Come Alive
About the Summary
We’re all born with a certain “imprint” for work that makes us come alive. This is your Sparketype®, your DNA-level driver of work that lets you know, deep down, you’re doing what you’re here to do. Jonathan Fields and his team at Spark Endeavors developed the Sparketype imprints and methodology that are the basis of Sparked. This book takes you deep into the world of the Sparketypes, revealing an entirely new depth of insights about what makes you come alive in work life, along with what empties you out and trips you up, so you can avoid those life-drains. It’s a comprehensive guide to help you discover what you are meant to do and how to get started.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What it means to be Sparked and the 10 Sparketypes.
- The difference between your primary, shadow, and anti-Sparketypes.
- How to recognize and avoid what trips up the Sparketypes.
- How the Sparketypes can translate to career success.
- The High Achiever’s Guide Maki Moussavi
- Life Matters Rebecca R. Merrill, A Roger Merrill
- The Outward Mindset The Arbinger Institute
- Atomic Habits James Clear
- Mean People Suck Michael Brenner
- Unfinished Business Anne-Marie Slaughter