Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less
About the Summary
Senior marketing executive Joseph McCormack offers a step-by-step approach to getting to the point quickly and delivering every message with maximum impact. Brief describes how to use BRIEF maps, narratives and visual media to make your message more compelling. A master of brevity says less and gets more done – learn how.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What the forces demanding our attention are and why they’re making brevity more important than ever.
- The Seven Capital Sins that prevent clear, simple communication.
- How to use BRIEF maps, narratives and visual media to make your message
more succinct and compelling.
- How to apply BRIEF principles to every message, from simple progress updates
to company victories.
- Noise Joseph McCormack
- Great Work, Great Career Stephen R. Covey, Jennifer Colosimo
- Conversational Intelligence Judith Glaser
- Who Moved My Cheese? Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- Undaunted Kara Goldin
- Daring Greatly Brené Brown