You Are The Brand
The 8-Step Blueprint to Showcase Your Unique Expertise and Build a Highly Profitable, Personally Fulfilling Business
About the Summary
Everyone already is a personal brand, whether they like it or not. But how you choose to cultivate that brand is a choice. Ignore it and let the world decide who you are, or be intentional and bring your best self forward. You Are the Brand isn’t about cultivating some perfect persona of someone with zero faults. It’s about asking basic questions, discovering your own answers, and building your personal brand around them.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The difference between a how-to-preneur and an ideapreneur, why it matters, and where you fit.
- The three questions you must answer to build your personal brand.
- How to build a platform and effectively position yourself on that platform, launching products, setting pricing, and more.
- How to build pitches that make things happen and make partners that will support you to the end.
- Reality Check Guy Kawasaki
- Survive and Thrive John Meese
- Eat People Andy Kessler
- Breakout Blueprint Doug Foley
- Content Inc. Joe Pulizzi
- Around the Corner to Around the World Robert M. Rosenberg