Women, Minorities, and Other Extraordinary People
The New Path for Workforce Diversity
About the summary
Women, Minorities, and Other Extraordinary People is for anyone who wants change in the workplace and believes things can be done differently. Author, Dr. Barbara Adams, Founder and Chief Learning Officer at GAR (Gender, Age, and Race) Diversity Consulting, invites us to walk a new path of diversity and inclusion that enables us to achieve growth, heighten performance, and increase innovation.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The meaning of diversity and inclusion.
- To recognize both negative and positive bias.
- That diversity creates extraordinary opportunities.
- To hire and develop employees to create an innovative culture.
- The Insider’s Guide to Culture Change Siobhan McHale
- Smarter Collaboration Heidi K. Gardner
- Embracing Excellence Arthur Pell Ph.D., Franklin Ashby
- Remote Not Distant Gustavo Razzetti
- Female Firebrands Mikaela Kiner
- Love as a Business Strategy Jeffrey F. Ma, Christopher J. Pitre, Mohammad F. Anwar, Frank E. Danna