A Cure for the Common Company
A Well-Being Prescription for a Happier, Healthier, and More Resilient Workforce
About the Summary
Many executives recognize the impact of workplace culture on employee well-being, especially in light of the global pandemic. But how do we build a well-being culture and what are the culture building blocks of such a workplace? There’s a prescription for a happier, healthier, and more resilient team and organization through building a well-being culture. Leaders who take a systematic approach by using the six building blocks of a well-being culture described by Richard Safeer in A Cure for the Common Company: A Well-Being Prescription for a Happier, Healthier, and More Resilient Workforce can impact their team’s well-being and even the whole company.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The case for building a workplace well-being culture.
- Six building blocks to create a well-being culture.
- Tips and techniques for implementing each building block.
- Ways in which this work will benefit the workforce and the organization.
- Female Firebrands Mikaela Kiner
- Bridging the Culture Gap Penny Carte, Chris Fox
- Smarter Collaboration Heidi K. Gardner
- The Levity Effect Adrian Gostick, Scott Christopher
- Digital Body Language Erica Dhawan
- You, Me, We Morag Barrett, Eric Spencer, Ruby Vesely