Pick Up the Gum Wrapper
How to Create a Workplace That Increases Performance While Improving Lives
About the Summary
Imagine working in a place where you’re doing more of the work you’re good at and enjoy, and a place where you’re not only accepted for who you are but also encouraged and supported as you grow. Pick Up the Gum Wrapper: How to Create a Workplace That Increases Performance While Improving Lives identifies three ways leaders can create such a workplace and propel their companies forward.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to promote a highly engaged workforce.
- How to create agreed-upon Behavioral Expectations that foster mutual respect and predictability among the workforce.
- How to implement leadership practices that provide a springboard for employees’ performance to soar and to live better lives.
- How to achieve “Worvana”: Nirvana at work!
- Connectable Steven Van Cohen, Ryan Jenkins
- Courageous Cultures Karin Hurt, David Dye
- Female Firebrands Mikaela Kiner
- The Thin Book of Trust Charles Feltman
- Remote Not Distant Gustavo Razzetti
- You, Me, We Morag Barrett, Eric Spencer, Ruby Vesely