What Would Google Do?
About the Summary
In a book that’s one part prophecy, one part thought experiment, one part manifesto, and one part survival manual, internet impresario and blogging pioneer Jeff Jarvis reverse pioneers Google — the fastest growing company in history — to discover forty clear and straightforward rules to manage and live by.
- Change the Culture, Change the Game Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- Radical Candor Kim Scott
- The Seven Pillars of Customer Success Wayne McCulloch
- Working GlobeSmart Ernest Gundling
- Action Coaching David L. Dotlich, Peter Cairo
- Topgrading Bradford D. Smart, Ph.D.