What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
How Successful People Become Even More Successful
About the Summary
According to Marshall Goldsmith, the corporate world is filled with executives, men and women who have worked hard for years to reach the upper levels of management. They’re intelligent, skilled, and even charismatic. But only a handful of them will ever reach the pinnacle. And as an executive coach, Goldsmith shows in What Got You Here Won’t Get You There that subtle nuances make all the difference.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The four key beliefs that make you successful but also resistant to change.
- Why the higher you go, the more your problems are behavioral.
- How to get good 360-degree feedback from your colleagues on your own.
- How to overcome special challenges if you’re the one in charge at the workplace.
- The Earned Life Marshall Goldsmith, Mark Reiter
- Lifestorming Marshall Goldsmith, Alan Weiss
- Triggers Marshall Goldsmith
- Mojo Marshall Goldsmith, Mark Reiter
- The Leader of the Future 2 Frances Hesselbein, Marshall Goldsmith
- The Orange Line Kelly Watson, Michelle A. Waters, Jodi Ecker Detjen