Vision to Reality
Stop Working, Start Living
About the Summary
Project management executive, Curtis L. Jenkins, drew upon his 20-plus years of experience to write Vision to Reality: Stop Working, Start Living to help entrepreneurs realize their vision for their business and “clear the fog” for everyone involved to get on board with executing the vision. This book provides a simple set of steps to help entrepreneurs gain the confidence they need to tackle problems head-on despite the problems appearing insurmountable. It is unique and appealing because it introduces a new opportunity, using simple but effective foundational principles and tools often overlooked by entrepreneurs in their quest for business success.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to realize the vision for your business.
- How to gain the confidence you need to tackle problems head-on.
- Simple but effective foundational principles and tools often overlooked by entrepreneurs.
- To understand the concept of working “on the business” versus “in the business”.
- How to rise to leadership and orchestrate a well-run business.
- The Responsible Entrepreneur Carol Sanford
- Life Profitability Adii Pienaar
- The Pumpkin Plan Mike Michalowicz
- Thirteeners Daniel Prosser
- Zero to One Peter Thiel
- Unlock Matt Hulett