The Power of Identity
The Key to Personal and Professional Change
About the Summary
Identity, with its unique ability to reveal our better angles, breeds confidence sufficient to fuel desirable change. The Power of Identity takes the central principle (identity) from author Bill Wiersma’s groundbreaking book The Power of Professionalism and deepens its application to individuals and organizations alike, demonstrating how identity is a powerful agent of change in every aspect of a person’s life.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Identity’s vital role in behavior change and decision-making: how an identity refresh, aided by a personalized identity profile, can jump-start one’s outlook and confidence—even in dire circumstances.
- Why the advent of identity-based development promises to disrupt leaders’ thinking about their approach to development and change management.
- The Power of Professionalism Bill Wiersma
- Life Matters Rebecca R. Merrill, A Roger Merrill
- Resonate Nancy Duarte
- Voice Power Renee Grant-Williams
- Unfinished Business Anne-Marie Slaughter
- Success Intelligence Robert Holden, Ph.D.