The Leadership Challenge
How to Keep Getting Extraordinary Things Done in Organizations
About the summary
The most trusted source on becoming a better leader – The Leadership Challenge – has been thoroughly updated and revised for a new generation of leaders living and working in a global environment. Building on the knowledge base of the previous books, this edition of the classic is grounded in research and presents extensive interviews with a diverse group of leaders at all levels in a wide variety of organizations around the world. The authors emphasize that the fundamentals of leadership are not a fad. While the context of leadership has changed dramatically, the content of leadership has endured the test of time.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to utilize the five practices common to personal-best leadership experiences.
- How to improve your performance and the performance of your team with commitment and consistency.
- How to strengthen your abilities and uplift your spirits, as well as those of others.
- How the magic word “we” can help you enable people to act.
- How ordinary people exercise leadership at its best.
- Everyday People, Extraordinary Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Credibility James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Encouraging the Heart James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- The Truth About Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Learning Leadership James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- A Leader’s Legacy James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner