The Empathy Advantage
Leading the Empowered Workforce
About the Summary
With the pandemic fresh in our minds, now is the time to understand its impacts on our work lives, the way we organize work, and the way we lead others. In The Empathy Advantage: Leading the Empowered Workforce, authors Heather E. McGowan and Chris Shipley have teamed up to document these seismic shifts and connect the dots about the new workforce that is evolved, empowered, and exhausted, creating a playbook for “leading in this new work era.”
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What the new normal of work looks like.
- How to rethink your workforce.
- Why you need to rethink your organization.
- What it means to rethink your leadership.
- The Adaptation Advantage Chris Shipley, Heather E. McGowan
- Primary Greatness Stephen R. Covey
- Get Better Todd Davis
- Unstoppable Pete Wilkinson
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck Mark Manson
- Sparked Jonathan Fields